Università degli Studi di Padova - Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Educazione
Call for papers
The procedure for submitting abstracts is as follows:
1. Submit by e-mail attachment, an abstract reporting recently completed research that contributes to the theory or practice of training music teachers. The theoretical underpinning, methodology and implications of the research for training music teachers should be stated clearly.
2. The abstract must be submitted in English (preferable) or Italian, since the formal sessions of the Conference will be conducted in English and Italian.
3. The abstract must be a maximum of 250 words and include:
Background in topic
4. Abstracts submitted electronically as an email attachment must be in Microsoft Word format or Rich Text Format, Times New Roman font, size 12, and single-spaced.
5. At the top of the first page of the abstract, the following information should be included: Name, Affiliation, Complete mailing address, with FAX number and email address.
6 Depending on the number and quality of submissions, the scientific committee may accept some abstracts only if they are presented as posters.
7. Decisions concerning the acceptance of papers rest solely with the scientific committee.
8. Submitted abstracts not meeting the stated criteria, will not be considered by the scientific committee.
9. The dead line for submission is 30 September 2007.
10. Acceptance of the abstracts will be notified as soon as possible and not later than 15th October 2007.
11. First authors of accepted abstracts will be expected to attend the Conference. For further information contact Dr. Frederick Seddon e-mail: email@example.com